The oldest preserved monument is St. Peter and Paul’s parish church built in the first half of the 15th century in place of the earlier church mentioned as of 1302. It was expanded in 1520. It is a Gothic structure, oriented, with narrower three-side chancel and tower on a square plan. The upper part of the tower was erected between 1825 and 1827. The northern part of the wall is a part of town’s former defensive walls built in the first half of the 14th century.
The Town Hall dates back to 1879. The town-hall tower adjoining its south-eastern part was erected in 1613.
The Krobielowice Palace dates back to the years 1570-1580. It is now rebuilt. The palace has the courtyard with galleries, marble stairs, fireplaces in rooms, beautiful arcades. To the south of the palace, there is a pond and a park.
The palace in Kębłowice was completed in 1880. It is a one-storey building with the residential attic. At the ends of the front elevation, there are two-storey octagonal turrets with domes with lucarnes.
The palace in Samotwór was built between 1776 and 1781 according to the design by K. Gothard Longhans. The 3-hectare landscape park around the palace was established towards the end of the 18th century but the preserved tree stand is older.
Zabrodzie (Zweibrodt) – originally there was a hunting lodge of the Habsburgs. A new palace was built in this place between 1872 and 1873. It was destroyed during the Wrocław siege, and the rubble was removed. The preserved part includes the manor buildings and a 4-hectare park with a pond.
Some other monuments that deserve the attention include the Archangel Michael’s church in Bogdaszowice (the 14 century), the church dedicated to the Assumption in Jaszkotle (the 15th century), the baroque palace in Kamionna (the mid 18th century), the ruins of the Renaissance castle in Smolec (the first half of the 16th century).